Добавил vp_1974 19.08.2016 в 06:57
Style: Oriental Rock / Prog Metal / Progressive Rock
Format: Flac (tracks, log + cue) lossless
Size: 385 Mb
1. Drive. 6:18
2. Fields of Sunrise. 5:07
3. The Calling: Rush Hour. 4:51
4. Numbers World. 5:11
5. Melting Thoughts. 3:38
6. Another Day In The Office. 4:18
7. Ain't Good Enough. 3:56
8. The Routine. 4:44
9. Sahara Afternoon. 6:56
10. Sunset. 2:17
11. Simple Things. 4:55
12. Melting Clocks. 3:38
Total Time: 55:56
– Yossi Sassi / Guitars (Electric, Nylon-String, Acoustic, 7-Strings), Oud, Saz, Bouzouki, Chumbush, Vocals, Keyboards, Bass Guitar on "The Routine”
– Uri Shamir / Bass Guitar
– Shay Ifrah / Drums
– Ben Azar / Electric Guitar Solo on "Simple Things”
– Marty Friedman / Lead Guitar on "The Routine”
– Marina Maximilian Blumin / Vocals on "Melting Thoughts”
– Roei Fridman / Percussion
– Nizar Radwan and Dimitri Radwan / Violins
– Alfred Hajjar / Nay and Kawala Flutes
– Roy Zuarets / Piano
– David Sassi / Backing vocals on "The Routine”
– Mary Weber / Narration on "Numbers’ World”
Produced by Yossi Sassi
Composed by Yossi Sassi
Recording Engineer: Liron Schaffer at Bardo Studios, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Assistant Engineers by Jonathan Kossov, Tamir Kitay
Production assistant and Guitar technician by Ben Essev
Mixed by Liron Schaffer at Zaza Jaffa Studios.
Mastered by Michael Fossenkemper at Turtletone Studios, NYC.
released February 27, 2012
Melting Clocks is Yossi Sassi's debut solo album.
It is a conceptual album about the daily routines of life and choosing between the path that is known and the path you truly desire inside your heart.
Short preview (64 Kbps):
DOWNLOAD LINKSСКАЧАТЬ Yossi Sassi, 2012 - Melting Clocks The Main Link