Добавил vp_1974 11.08.2016 в 06:07
Style: Contemporary Folk / World Fusion / Ethnic
Country: United States
Format: Flac (no .log, no .cue) lossless
1. Amame. 3:45
2. Prodigal Light. 3:49
3. Ballintubber Abbey. 3:34
4. Exposure To The Infinite. 1:30
5. Pass Offer. 3:00
6. Beirut. 4:05
7. Come To Us Now. 2:21
8. Mildly Tempered Piano. 1:01
9. Root Dance. 3:46
10. Dubya & His Pa. 4:49
11. Sventola La Bandiera Rossa. 6:03
12. LaFaLa. 3:24
13. Lunar Nerve. 5:13
14. I'm Glad Today Is Monday. 2:43
15. Dead. 4:09
Total Time: 53:16
- Amy Denio / 12-string and electric guitars, bass, alto saxophone, clarinet, wooden flute, accordion, piano, a variety of percussion instruments, and a jar of her mother's gallstones. Her voice soars with unearthly harmonies, her lyrics are serious, playful and thought-provoking, and the songs are unforgettable.
- Scott Adams / voice, accordion
- Danny Barnes / voice, banjo
- Nancy Denio / voice
- Marchette DuBois / voice, accordion
- Martha Enson / lyrics to 'Come To Us Now'
- Stephen Fandrich / piano tuning
- Bianca 'La Jorona' Giovannini / voice
- David Greenberger / oral history transcription & voice
- Eli Kaufmann / voice, accordion
- Detonator Beth Lawrence / mouth sounds
- Mary Grace Lawrence the dog / bark
- Francisco Lopez / noise of tomatoes
- Jane Mabry / glockenspiel
- Jim McAdams / theremin, sound sculpture
- Eli McBett / voice
- Frank Pahl / horn, guitar, kick drum, whistling, bamboo flute, bell
- Bob Phillips / tape squish sounds, 'gajangle'
- Nick Ripley / science set
- J.R. Rhodes / voice
- Abel Rocha / voice, guitar, cuatro
- Madeleine Sosin / voice, violin, bombo
- Chris Stromquist / drums
- Michael Vlatkovich / trombone
Recorded in Seattle in two various Spoot Studios domiciles and at Soli Sound, Gravelvoice Studios, Jane Mabry's house, Scott Adams's house, Che oke ten's house in Redmond, at Bobland on Bainbridge Island, in Brooklyn and Dublin, at lunch in Florida, and on I Am Glad Today Is Monday 23 folks sent me stuff from all over the world, by telephone message or file.
Mastered with Mell Dettmer at Soli Sound, West Seattle, November, 2013.
released November 12, 2013
Prodigal Light contains 15 gorgeous songs regarding love, the gloaming, visions in an Irish graveyard, commentary on the infinite by her mother, parallel universes, the apocalypse, piano tuning, an imagined nightmare for Dubya, an Italian partisan song, the Cafe Racer murders, and life in a nursing home.
Denio presents her fine multi-instrumental talents, playing 12-string and electric guitars, bass, alto saxophone, clarinet, wooden flute, accordion, piano, a variety of percussion instruments, and a jar of her mother's gallstones. Her voice soars with unearthly harmonies, her lyrics are serious, playful and thought-provoking, and the songs are unforgettable.
Short preview (64 Kbps):
DOWNLOAD LINKSСКАЧАТЬ Amy Denio, 2013 - Prodigal Light The Main Link